Visiting the best places on earth and living an adventurous life is loved by all! Yet time, money & schedules don’t allow us to have this sort of life. But now travelling is made easy for you! Want to travel Burj Khalifa? You have few updates but do you want some more to make sure you are at Burj Khalifa? We are here to update you totally and get you there!
Here are some unknown facts & updates about Burj Khalifa:
- This place the highest tower even though is well known for this but the tower comprises of 11.6 million cubic feet of concrete around and has 39,000 Metric tonnes of steel all around the tower!
- This place also has glass which is 1.1 million square feet and has almost 1,66,796 square feet of embossed stainless steel!
- The longest hours to get built are taken by Burj Khalifa i.e. 22 million hours where it employed almost 12,000 workers!
- Provided, all the beautiful, auspicious planning of the Burj Khalifa, its electrical supplies & plumbing supplies were all designed when the Burj Khalifa’s progress work was happening!
- This place actually needs more than 3,00,000 to 9,48,000 lakhs of water due to the various hubs & hotel upstairs!
- At the observation decks at 124th& 125th Floor there are certain devices which act as in which you can see day and night anytime you need!
- This place has taken care of the health & wellness facilities. There are several spas’ in Burj Khalifa.
- This place has several equipment’s/ stuffs that are all essential and all such thing are situated and fitted in every 30 floors. Such equipment’s are subordinators of electrical supplies, water pumps band air related etc.
- This place has a brilliant base which is 3.89 meters thick and where it has taken almost 12,800 cubic meters of high density & low permeability. Cathodic protection to all equipment’s & systems are given to so that it is away from corrosion! Also check burj khalifa and aquarium details.
- This place has the best and the fastest elevators too!
How shall be your ticket schedule?
Burj Khalifa is the only site where they book the tickets before you have arrived one month in advance.
There are different ticket ranges seen online. Like just if you wish to entry the Top Entrance ticket you need to pay above Rs 2500 and you can visit this place. If you want to visit the observation deck you need to spend Rs 2400 and above. If you are willing to enjoy the 122nd floor that is the Atmosphere Lounge you actually need to spend Rs. 12,000 and above!
The tickets that you buy online for visiting Burj Khalifa are free from cancellation fees and are lowest only the thing is that you need to have the best trip advisor and you have it all!
Where you buy a ticket?
The time you decide you want to visit Burj Khalifa and when you search tickets online all you need to click is the best place of attraction, you need to select the time, select the number of tickets too!
If you are an Adult but in the Non-prime area you wish to visit, then you need to buy tickets before morning 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and this is for at The Top (124 & 125). If your area an adult for at the Top Sky if you wish to visit you need to visit before 8:00 pm. Infant entries are freely admissible! Check out our website a get the best offers and deals. Get cheap offers & the best trip to Burj Khalifa at reasonable rates & prices!